EQURA HEALTH Overview
EQURA HEALTH is a South African company which currently offers administrative, operational and strategic management services in the cancer care domain.
EQURA HEALTH is currently involved in 23 affiliated radiation oncology units in Southern Africa. Of these, 19 units also offer chemotherapy services. EQURA HEALTH currently has a presence in all but one province in South Africa, where negotiations are on-going, and is therefore ideally positioned to offer cancer care services to the wider Southern African population. It is an eager potential partner of the National Health Insurance (NHI) programme which is currently being piloted in selected districts across the country.
The company, with strong roots in the oncology field through its highly skilled and experienced human capital, also offer:
- Employ and up-skill professional and administrative personnel necessary to operate professional oncology practices in South Africa and beyond,
- Provide and maintain information and communication technology infrastructure to private health facilities,
- Provide business information and business intelligence technologies and services to business managers and to managed care companies and
- Develop and maintain specialised software applications and databases, and provide the application support necessary for their optimal use.
- Consult on specialised property design (incl. radiation bunkers),
- Project plan, develop and maintain specialised buildings leased to medical specialists,
- Source, own and maintain specialised medical equipment which is leased to and used by professional practices in the management of disease,
- install, service and repair specialised radiation-emitting medical equipment
EQURA HEALTH’s oncology services are available in three business regions:
- West Rand
- Johannesburg (Sandton)
- Pretoria (Groenkloof, Arcadia, Wilgers)
- Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town (Cape Gate, Panorama, Boston, Rondebosch)
EQURA HEALTH is keen to expand its operations beyond South Africa by offering its expertise and experience in the managing of existing free standing oncology centres and/or assisting in the design, development, construction, commissioning and running of new units on the African continent and beyond.