Londoloza Medical (PTY) LTD
Londoloza Medical was officially established in 2007 as a result of the demonstrated need by the local and foreign industry for a turn-key solution in terms of the design and construction, using affordable yet efficient dry-stackable radiation shielding material, of radiation bunkers to expedite the construction of cancer care facilities.
- Design of radiation bunkers as used in the medical and nuclear energy industry.
- Manufacturing and supply of specialized dry-stackable bricks for radiation shielding and other requirements.
- Construction of radiation bunkers according to engineering specifications.
Advantages of using the Londoloza Medical shielding techniques:
- The re-locatable bunker walls cater for changing technology and/or geographical needs.
- Local manufacturing and dry-stacking construction technique ensures short lead-times and extremely fast design-to-operational building status.
- The dry-stacked bunker walls add value to the property since future tenants or owners can use the area for a variety of other purposes.
- Customized design with associated pricing caters for space and financial constraints.
- Unique bunker roof design and construction allows for cost-effective and practical office space above bunker.
Erhardt Korf or Hennie Smit at +27 21 944 3600